Many of the Bloggers have a question that Traffic is not coming to their Blog especially from Google.
Well their could be number of reasons behind this :
- Might be you stolen content from others Blog.
- You are using a free Domain because free domains are not SEO friendly .
- You are using a Free Hosting * It matters only when it takes too much time to open your Blog, If its open normally then its good.
- May be you have deleted some pages and Google Bot found some 404 errors in your Blog.
- May be your blog doesn’t have back links from other sites.
- You are not posting your post to Social Bookmarking websites e.g Digg, StumbleUpon etc.
- Your Poor Style of Writing a Blog Post.
- You are posting too much Posts to your Blog.
- Might be Your Blog have more external links than internal links.
- You haven’t Submit your sitemap to Google , Ask and other Search Engines Webmaster Tools.
- Your site may be removed from Google.
- You haven’t Submit your sites to Web directories.
- You are not using a cache Plugin due to which it takes more time to Open your Blog page.
You are continuously posting using a bad/free Article Spinner tool.
The above mentioned can be the reason why Traffic is not coming to your Blog by Google and other search engines . There are many way to increase SEO of a website listed below :-
- Don’t go for quantity , do quality posting without any copy paste.
- Submit your website to number of web directories.
- Do Guest posting to Other websites.
- Do article submission for each article.
- Submit each of your post to Digg, Stumble Upon Etc.
- Use SEO Plugins to Optimize your each post.
- Use Platinum SEO Plugin to optimize your Blog Title and Description.
- Do comments on Others Blog *Remember to write your Website name is the URL field in the Comment Box*
- Submit your Blogs sitemap to top Search Engines.
- Use Social Media button Plugin to show share post options in your Blog.
- Make Internal link of your blog , I Suggest you to use simple tags Plugin.
- Write a Blog post with Good English and check for any mistake.
- Regularly update your website.
May be I have missed some point , If you know any please share it using the Comment Box Below.